Anker Life Q35 Multi-Mode Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Anker Life Q35 Headphones Multi-Mode clearly prioritizes function over form with the Anker Soundcore Life Q35, with a focus on travel and portability. These headphones swivel and fold into the included hardshell protective case, which also stores a pouch for the USB-C charging cable, 3.5mm cord, and an airplane adapter.
Built from a plastic construction, the Anker Soundcore Life Q35 isn’t rated for any level of sweat or water-proofing. While it doesn’t feel like it’s going to fall apart anytime soon, the headset isn’t nearly as sturdy as ones with some level of metal construction. Don’t expect it to last forever if you are tossing it around your backpack every day.
If you’re looking forward to being able to travel again soon, you may want to consider the Anker Q35 as your headphone travel companion.
The memory foam earpads aren’t as thick as other headphones we’ve tested, and combined with a strong clamping force, they can make wearing the Life Q35 uncomfortable. The earpads don’t breathe particularly well, resulting in warm ears even in an office setting. You won’t want to wear them for too long on a hot summer day.
One of the most useful features of the headset is the auto-play/pause function, which detects whether or not the headphones are being worn. This feature has appeared on premium headphones like the Sony WH-1000XM4, but it’s rare at this price.
- Gold Standard of Sound: Custom silk-diaphragm drivers accurately reproduce music across a wider frequency range and cut out distortion to deliver sound that’s both Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certified.
- LDAC Technology: 3 times more data is transmitted to Life Q35 active noise cancelling headphones than via standard Bluetooth codecs. This lossless transfer ensures you hear every tiny detail in the music.
- Multi-Mode Noise Cancelling: 2 microphones on each earcup detect and filter out distracting noises in your vicinity. Switch between Transport, Outdoor, and Indoor modes for a tailored noise-cancelling experience.
- Comfortable and Convenient: Life Q35 active noise cancelling headphones can be worn all day thanks to their lightweight build and memory foam padded ear cups and headbands. A built-in sensor detects when they’re removed from your ears and instantly pauses the audio.
- AI-Enhanced Calls: The beamforming microphones on Life Q35 active noise cancelling headphones pick up your voice with incredible accuracy by using an AI algorithm that’s been tested thousands of times. Calls sound crisp, clear, and free of unwanted noise.