Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.2 and 4×1.8 GHz)|
|Back Camera||Dual 12+5 Megapixel
– f/1.9 & f/2.0, 1/2.55″ & 1/5″, 1.4 & 1.12µm, dual pixel PDAF,depth sensor, LED flash, HDR, panorama, portrait bokeh, face detection, AI scene detection
– Ultra HD (2160p) video rec. (EIS)
|Front Camera||24 Megapixel
– 1/2.8″, 0.9µm, auto HDR, AI portrait & scene detection
– Full-HD (1080p) video rec.
|Battery||Lithium-polymer 3350 mAh (non-removable)
– Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
|Operating System||Android Oreo v8.1 (based on MIUI 10)|
|Display||6.26 inches, Full HD+ 1080 x 2280 pixels (403 ppi)
– 19:9 ratio Full-View IPS LCD Touchscreen
|Body||156.4 x 75.8 x 7.5 millimeter, 169 grams (Glass front & back, aluminum frame)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (14nm)|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Aurora Blue|
|Memory Card||MicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Release Date||September 2018 (International release)
January 4, 2019 (in Bangladesh)
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|SIM Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C (3.5mm jack adapter included), USB On-The-Go (OTG)|
|Wireless LAN||Yes, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Other Features||– Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Loudspeaker, Multitouch|
Snapdragon™ 660 AIEArtificial intelligence engine
Adreno 512 GPU, up to 650 MHz
4GB + 64GB
LPDDR4x dual channel memory and EMMC 5.1 storage
*Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
Full Screen Display
19:9 Full Screen Display
6.26″” (measured diagonally)
19:9 aspect ratio
2280 x 1080 FHD+, 403 PPI, 1500:1 contrast
Color temperature adjustment
Charging and battery
3350mAh（typ）/ 3250mAh ( min )
Supports QC3.0 quick charging
Includes a 5V2A charger
USB Type-C charging port
Built-in rechargeable battery
AI dual camera
24MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology, 1.8μm large pixels
12MP rear camera, 1.4μm large pixels, f/1.9 large aperture, Dual Pixel Auto-focus
5MP rear camera, SAMSUNG S5K5E8, 1.12μm large pixels
AI dual camera
Portrait mode with background blurring
Low light enhancement
AI studio lighting (Supported only through Gallery)
AI dynamic bokeh
AI background blurring
AI scene detection
AI Beautify 6.0
AI detection of 12 scene categories
Smart light optimization
Rear camera AI scene detection
27 categories of objects*
|60 fps video||1080p||1920×1080|
|30 fps video||720p、1080p、4K||1280×720、1920×1080、3840×2160|
|30 fps stabilized video||720p、1080p||1280×720、1920×1080|
|120 fps slow motion video||720p、1080p||1280×720、1920×1080|
Supports dual SIM cards and simultaneous 4G use①
Supports Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM + microSD card. Either card can be set as
the primary SIM card.
Note ①: Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
Note ②: Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
Supports protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G WiFi / 5G WiFi / WiFi Direct
Supports WiFi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
GSM:B2, B3, B5, B8
WCDMA:B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
FDD-LTE:B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28
- Distance sensor
- Electronic compass
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Fingerprint sensor
Supported video formats: H.264 (Baseline/Main/High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile/ASP), VC-1(Simple/Main/Advanced profile)
Supported audio formats: PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, AMR–NB and WB, FLAC, WAV
Mi 8 Lite / Power adapter / USB Type-C cable / Type-C to audio converter / SIM insertion tool / Clear protective cover / User guide
* “19:9 Full Screen Display” as a term is meant to indicate that the display is larger than they the screen-to-body ratio is larger than a typical 16:9 Xiaomi phone;
* AI detection of 12 scene categories is a feature installed as part of the front camera Portrait mode. When using this feature the AI adjusts the camera effects according to its subjective perception.
* “1.8μm large pixels” refers to the process of 4-in-1 pixel binning that occurs when the camera’s light sensor detects a low light environment. The binning process forms large pixels 1.8μm in size to brighten the picture.
* As the AI recognizes 27 categories of objects, it adjusts the camera effects according its subjective perception.
* Phones sold in the initial batch may not come pre-installed with MIUI10, which will be installed later via OTA update. Refer to the official MIUI webpage (www.miui.com) for releases.
* Comparisons made on this page to typical smartphones should be taken in reference to traditional Xiaomi phones.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 8 product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite summary
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is an upcoming smartphone by Xiaomi. The phone is rumoured to come with a 6.26-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels at a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch (ppi).
Mi 8 Lite is expected to be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and come with 4GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is rumoured to run Android and is expected to be powered by a 3,350mAh battery. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Mi 8 Lite is rumoured to pack a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture and a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture. It is expected to sport a 24-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite runs MIUI based on Android and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite tipped to be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that will accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Mi 8 Lite are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone are rumoured to include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Mi 8 Lite supports face unlock.
About Mobile Phone & mobile Accessories
More than half of the people in the world use mobile phones. 80% of them are smartphone users. Smartphone people are in everyday life
Has given new dimensions Google, Facebook, Skype, Imo, and many social sites have fun of human life. Various Kindle Module Service has come to add new levels of entertainment. To keep pace with mobile point, always ready to reach the door of the best mobile market,
mobile accessories, headphones, bluetooth headphones, smart watch to customers For Microphone, BackPack, Camera Gears, Charger & Cable, Covers & Protectors, PowerBank, Router And others Type of most important accessories contact with Mobile phone. Mobile point is Best retailer For mobile accessories.