Mi 9T Pro
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Rear camera||48-megapixel (f/1.75, 0.8-micron) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.12-micron) + 13-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.12-micron)|
|Front camera||20-megapixel (f/2.2, 0.8-micron)|
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie|
|Screen size (inches)||6.39|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Colours||Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Pearl White|
* Mi 9T Pro uses a curved display design featuring a rectangular display within rounded corners. Using standard rectangle measurements, the display length is 6.39 inches (actual display may be slightly smaller).
* 4000mAh refers to the Mi 9T’s battery capacity typical value; Packaging includes an 18W charger. 27W charger is sold separately.
* “CPU single-core performance is improved by 45%, game speed is accelerated by 25% and AI performance is tripled.” This data was obtained from the official Qualcomm website in comparison to the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 processor.
* Testing in Xiaomi laboratories confirmed that Mi Turbo is able to reduce system lagging by 35% after 18 months of simulated aging.
* “Heat transfer efficiency is improved by 650%” is in comparison to the commonly used single-layer graphite design; The Mi 9T Pro uses an 8*4040μm graphite overlay design.
* Charging speed data was obtained using a 27W charger. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* “Seamlessly zoom in from 0.6x to 10x.” This feature is only supported in camera preview.
* The term “Full Screen Display” indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio of 91.9% was obtained by Xiaomi laboratory data. Methods of measurement may vary within the industry and results may vary.
* Fingerprint sensor data is in comparison to fifth generation fingerprint recognition technology.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 9T Pro product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product; Images on this page are illustration (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ; All comparisons made on this page to typical phones refer to typical Xiaomi phones. See the Specs page for more information on phone specifications.