LETSHUOER S12 14.8mm Planar Magnetic Driver IEM
The LETSHUOER S12 Pro are arguably one of the better planar sets to consider. Boasting fast transients, above-average technicalities, a solid build, and a balanced V-shaped tuning, the S12 Pro do most departments well. With the addition of a modular stock cable, the S12 Pro can also be paired with various unbalanced and balanced sources, adding a further feather in their cap. The S12 Pro may be a tinge bright for treble-sensitive folk, and vocal and midrange lovers might need to consider alternatives due to a depression in the lower mids.
Shuoer brings us a taste of Planar Magnetic Driver with the latest Shuoer S12. The pair features industrial-grade aluminum alloy cavities crafted using a high-precision CNC machining process. Shuoer has designed a custom 14.8mm large planar magnetic driver tuned by professionals for an impressive sound performance!! Enjoy a truly high-resolution sound experience with the Shuoer S12 by your side!!
Shuoer has featured a large 14.8mm dynamic driver on the S12. It produces an impressive sound performance with deep-hitting soulful bass response, lovely vocals, accurate instrument detailing, natural tone and timbre, and a spacious soundstage. The pair is tuned to complement different genres of music well.
Cables can affect the sound output in both good and bad ways. Shuoer packs its S12 with a high-purity silver-plated single-crystal copper cable that provides no interference in the signal transmission, promising a clean and precise sound performance. The pair is available in 3.5mm single-ended or 4.4mm balanced terminations.
- Model: LETSHUOER S12
- Impedance: 16Ω±1%.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Distortion: 0.5%±0.1%.
- Connector Type: 2-pin 0.78mm.
- Case Material: Aluminum alloy
- Plug: 3.5mm Single ended or 4.4mm Balanced Jack
- Cable: 1.25m Silver Plated Monocrystalline Copper Cable.
- 5-axis CNC processing: Chassis is milled down by a 5-axis process that’s lightweight, durable and smooth to the touch
- Dual vent hole design: The chassis has two vent holes drilled to the side of the unit to reduce pressure against the ear drums, which in turns protect users’ hearing.
- Large diaphragm: Planar diaphragm that is 14.8mm in size with 102dB sensitivity that can be driven by most devices.
- Professional tuning: Tuning with wider stage, better clarity, faster transients, better treble extension and great resolution.
- 128 strands silver-plated copper cable: Thickness ensures cables does not have internal resistance, yet soft enough to not tangle up.