Baseus Super Energy Air Car Jump Starter 10000mAh
Portable jump starters will get your car going without needing another vehicle for a jump, making them a lot more convenient to use than jumper cables. Some of these devices are compact enough to fit inside your glove box and give you a solution to jump start your vehicle in the case of an emergency.
They work by transferring power directly from the portable battery to a vehicle’s discharged battery. Jump starters don’t charge your battery, but instead provide the necessary power to crank the engine and start the vehicle. Once the engine is on, the alternator will charge the battery.
jump starters are worth it. But don’t just take our word for it. First, let’s talk about how jump starters work. If your car’s battery has died, you can count on a jump starter to give it a jolt of power so that you can turn it on again, Lifewire reports.
- Brand: Baseus
- Name: Baseus Super Energy Air Car Jump Starter
- Model: BS-CH001
- Capacity: 10000mAh/3.7V
- Type-C Input: 5V/2.4A(Max)
- USB output: 5V/3A(Max)
- Total output: 12W(Max)
- Starting voltage: 12V
- Starting current: 500A
- For Peak Current: 1000A
- Suitable for: 4.0L gasoline car/2.5L diesel car
- A car can be jump-started in a second when the battery is low because of the max current up to 1000A and strong power
- Suitable for 12V gasoline vehicles with a displacement of less than 4L and 12V diesel vehicles with a displacement of less than 2.5L
- High discharge rate cells with smart power supply IC enable the jump starter to work normally in low temperature
- Charge once can be used for 40 times of car jumpstarting
- Standby time up to 9 months
- With emergency LED light