- Brand: Anker
- Model: A3910
- Input: 5 V ⎓ 500 mA
- Battery capacity: 55 mA x 2 (earbuds); 500 mA (charging case)
- Charging time: 1.5 hours (for earbuds); 2 hours (for charging case via USB); 3.5 hours (for charging case via wireless charger)
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Bluetooth audio codec: SBC, AAC, aptX
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
- Bluetooth range: 10m / 32ft
- Audio Source: iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Blackberry, Nexus, Smartphone, Computer, PC, Notebook, MP4, MP3, and more.
Some questions about Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2
- How do I pair Liberty Air 2 with a second device?
– close up Bluetooth on the present device, the earbuds will enter pairing mode.
– Place the earbuds back to charging case and keep the case open, press and hold the button at rock bottom of the case for 3 seconds until the proper earbud’s LED flashes white. The earbuds will disconnect from the present device and enter pairing mode.
- How do I pair each earbud with a separate device?
– Take the proper earbud out of the charging case to pair it with the primary device.
– Keep the left earbud within the charging case and therefore the charging case open. Hold the button on rock bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on the left earbud flash red before breathing white.
– Press and hold the button on rock bottom of the charging case for 3 seconds until the left earbud’s light flashes quickly. you’ll now pair the left side with another device.
- How do I reset Liberty Air 2?
Place the earbuds back to the charging case and keep the case open, tap then hold the button at rock bottom of the case until both the earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times. this may clear the pairing information and therefore the earbuds will restart automatically.
- What should I do if the earbuds don’t pair with my device?
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the primary time, there’s a pop-up window for you to verify pairing. Please select “pair”. If you decide on “cancel” accidentally, you’ll still use the earbuds in stereo mode and use the first earbud in mono mode, but you’ll not be ready to use the secondary earbud in mono mode. If you continue to want to use each side in mono mode, you would like to delete the bluetooth record in you device and reconnect the earbuds.
2. Place the earbuds back to the charging case and shut the case. Open the case and therefore the earbuds will automatically power on and pair with one another before connecting to the last paired device.
3. If the earbuds aren’t pairing, please attempt to reset your earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty Air 2?”
4. Forget the pairing record on your device, close up the Bluetooth and switch in on again to pair it together with your earbuds again.
- What should I do if Liberty Air 2 disconnects?
Reset the earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty Air 2?”Some environments (such as airports, offices, crowded public spaces etc.) can interfere together with your Bluetooth connection. To optimize your Bluetooth connection:
1. If you’re during a busy place, ensure your phone is on your right side when using Liberty Air 2.
2. Download videos and songs rather than streaming.
3. If you’ve got an Android phone, temporarily disable unnecessary app traffic settings on your phone.
- What should I do if the earbuds don’t reconnect to the last paired device automatically?
Put the earbuds into the charging case, close the charging case cover then open again to ascertain if it triggers a connection. If not, try the ideas below:1) Forget the pairing record on your device.
2) Reset the earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty Air 2?”
3) Pair as if for the primary time then put the earbuds back to the charging case, close it and open it to ascertain if the earbuds reconnect to the last-paired device.
- Why is that the paired name sometimes Liberty Air 2 and sometimes Liberty Air 2-L?
because the earbuds support Master/Slave switch, both of them can pair to your phone as a master device. When the proper earbud is master, the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2, when the left earbud is master the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2-L.If you’d wish to use the left side only, please put the proper side within the charging case and shut the charging case cover. Select “Liberty Air 2-L” to pair.
What is the price of Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earbuds in Bangladesh?
The latest budget price of Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earbuds in Bangladesh at one of the best online site Mobile Point BD. Compare this product with others website. This variation of our in prices gives online shoppers a range of affordable to premium products to choose from. The online prices are valid across all major cities in Bangladesh like Dhaka for online purchases. Follow us on Facebook to see the new update products.