7HZ Salnotes Zero HiFi 10mm Dynamic Driver In Ear Earphone
- 10mm Dynamic Driver With Metal Composite Diaphragm
- Ergonomic Shape & Metal Housing
- Detachable High Purity OFC Cable
- N52 Magnet, Fine Tuning
- Model: 7Hz Salnotes Zero
- Driver: 10mm dynamic driver
- Impedance: >32ohm
- Sound pressure level: 108dB/v@1kHz
- Frequency response range: 10-20000Hz
- THD: <1%/1khz
- Cable connector: detachable 0.78mm 2Pin
REVOLUTIONARY 10MM DYNAMIC DRIVER IEM: The 7Hz Salnotes Zero is a revolutionary earphone to be fitted with a 10mm dynamic driver with metal composite diaphragm, utilizing pioneering technology exclusively developed by 7Hz.
The metallic composite diaphragm used in this product is made of high quality materials, making it easier to resonate or vibrate along with sound waves. It was constructed with ease of use in mind as each part has been designed with precision accuracy so that they will not hinder audio transmission.
ERGONOMIC SHAPE&METAL HOUSING: 7Hz Salnotes Zero is housed in a environment-friendly plastic chassis with a stainless steel faceplate. High precision and precision measurements based on ergonomics were taken to help create an earphone that offers an excellent acoustic performance, as well as safety, comfort and durability.