Symphony Mobile Bangladesh
Latest Symphony Mobile Price in Bangladesh 2020
Symphony is a Bangladeshi brand that manufactures Android smartphones, feature phones and Android tablet computers or tabs. Edison Group founded the brand Symphony in the year 2008. For more than ten years they were manufacturing phones in China and importing in Bangladesh. On September 2018, Symphony Mobile established its own factory in Bangladesh. They now import hardware and some other body parts from China and assemble the products directly in Bangladesh. Symphony has always been known as the people’s brand. In less than four years, they became the top selling mobile phone brand in Bangladesh with millions of fans and users all around the country. They were the most selling mobile phone brand of Bangladesh in the early days of 3G internet and Android. The primary reason behind their huge success was affordable price combined with decent build quality, trusted service and useful features. The main focus of Symphony is low-budget feature phones and Android smartphones within 3,000 to 15,000 Tk budget. Their showrooms, service points and authorized dealers are available all around Bangladesh.
- Symphony primarily manufactured only feature phones with modest pricing at the beginning of its establishment. Back in 2008 Android smartphones were not that popular in Bangladesh as mobile internet was running through a much slower GPRS connection. First generation smartphone technology was exclusive to a few internationally recognized brands such as Nokia, Samsung, BlackBerry and so on.
- Android Jelly Bean running Symphony Xplorer W68 released in 2013 was a massive success for Symphony. It gave Symphony an exclusive place in the phone industry. This affordable phone was finely designed and came with pretty impressive features for its time. No other brand offered such a finely balanced smartphone (regarding design, features, performance, and price) back then for the low-budget customers. Another reason is that 3G network arrived at the end of October 2012 in Bangladesh and the demanding market was lacking a fine quality low-cost 3G Android phone. So, it was kind of a kickstart for Symphony. After this, Symphony Xplorer ZV released in December 2014, Xplorer ZVI released in July 2015, Symphony H150, Xplorer V80, W68Q and W69Q were some other famous releases in the past from this brand.
- Although Symphony is mostly known for their low-cost devices, they have presented a few gadgets under the Z series and P series for the slightly higher budget users.
- Symphony’s brand owner Edison Group started a new brand called “Helio” to meet the requirements of mid-range users. Helio phones are known for faster performance, trendy design, better camera, stronger battery backup, finer build quality and body material.
- Among the more recent successful releases from this brand there are Symphony i95, i120, G100 and so on.