Top Latest Mobile Phones Brand List in Bangladesh 2020
What is a Mobile Phone?
‘Mobile phone, cellular phone, hand phone or mobile phone wireless telephone is special. Mobile means mobile or “transferable”. This phone has been named as a mobile phone that can be easily carried and used anywhere. Mobile operators divide their service area into many fields or cells in the shape of triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons or hexagons. Hexagonal cells are more common. Mobile services in each of these regions are provided by a few network stations (commonly known as mobile phone company antennas).
Network stations are usually located at each corner of the cell. It is also known as “cellphone” because it provides services by dividing into many cells. Since mobile phones communicate via wireless waves, it can connect seamlessly to many large geographical areas. Not just talking, many more services can be availed with modern mobile phones. Examples are SMS or text messaging services, MMS or multimedia messaging services, e-mail services, internet services, infrared or infra-red, Bluetooth services, cameras, gaming, business or economic software. Mobile phones that offer these services and some of the common benefits of computers are called smart phones.
What is the price of Mobile Phones in Bangladesh 2020?
- The latest budget price of Mobile Phones in Bangladesh 2020 at one of the best online shop Mobile Point BD.
- Smartphones are now available in the market for a minimum of Tk 3,500. Even two years ago, a customer had to pay at least 10,000 rupees to buy a smartphone . The information was obtained by talking to smartphone importers, traders, mobile phone operators and customers. News first light. Importers and traders say that the reason for the reduction in the price of smartphones is that they are able to reduce the price of smartphones by continuously improving the technology and increasing the sales volume. If this trend of increasing sales continues, buyers will be able to buy smartphones within Tk 3,000 in the new year. The traders think that it is possible to reduce the price of smartphones further if the government reduces the import duty on mobile phones. Domestic companies like Symphony and Walton have played a big role in reducing the price of smartphones.
- Symphony and Walton have gained popularity very quickly as they are able to deliver good quality smartphones to the customers at relatively low prices. Symphony smartphones of different models are available in the market starting from Rs 3,600 to a maximum of Rs 22,000. Even in 2013, Symphony smartphones could not be bought for less than Tk 5,000. In 2012, customers had to pay at least Tk 10,000 to buy the lowest priced Symphony smartphone. In other words, the price of the lowest phone has dropped by 75 percent in just two years. Asked how it was possible to reduce the price of smartphones so much in two years, Ashraful Haque, Marketing Director, Symphony, said, “With the rapid change in technology, the production cost of smartphones has come down.
- In addition, the cost of imports has come down due to increased sales. For all these reasons, we are able to give smartphones to the customers at low prices. ‘Market-related people think that the price of smartphones will come down to Rs 3,000 in 2015 due to the competition among the mobile phone sellers. Uday Hakim, operative director of Walton, said that the demand for smartphones is increasing, so the prices are also falling. The rate of price reduction has accelerated after Walton introduced mobile phones in the market. Along with the domestic mobile phone sellers, the world-renowned mobile phone company Samsung has also reduced the prices of mobile phones. Samsung’s smartphone is now available in the market for only Tk 6,000. Samsung has also reduced the price of Galaxy S, Note series phones from Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 depending on the model. Other foreign brands are also reducing the price of smartphones according to their own strategy.
- According to the Bangladesh Mobile Phone Importers Association (BMPIA), an organization of mobile phone importers, only 3 lakh smartphones were sold in 2012. In 2013, the sales of smartphones increased to 14 lakhs. And in 2014, the sales of smartphones exceeded 4 million, with an estimated market value of more than two and a half thousand crore. Businesses are expecting to sell 6 million smartphones in 2015. Mobile phone operators are also working to reduce the price of smartphones. Top operator Grameenphone is selling Mozilla smartphones in the market at Tk 4,600. Former CEO of Grameenphone Vivek Sood said in an interview last year that the price of a smartphone will come down to 25 dollars or Tk 2,000, in the next two years. Courtesy of Daily First Light.
Mobile Phones – Mobile Point BD
- Mobile Point BD is one of the best online mobile shop in Bangladesh. The Mobile Point BD offers all kinds of good quality mobile phones at home and abroad at very affordable prices and each smart phone / mobile phone comes with a 2 years warranty. The quality of these mobiles is much better and more durable. If we compare Mobile Point BD Shop with all other online shops, we can understand how good our products are. The prices, displays and even product details of the mobiles of this online shop are all original. You will benefit by buying a mobile from Mobile Point BD and there is no risk of fraud. Follow us on Facebook for new updates.
- Location: Shah Ali Plaza, Shop 82, 2nd Floor, Mirpur 10 Roundabout, Dhaka 1216, Bangladesh
Top Mobile Phones Latest Price List in Bangladesh 2020
|Mobiles Name||RAM||ROM||BD Price|
|Samsung Galaxy M40 SmartPhone||6 GB||128 GB||21,000 BDT|
|Redmi K20 Pro SmartPhone||8 GB||128 GB||49,999 BDT|
|Huawei P30 Lite SmartPhone||6 GB||128 GB||29,999 BDT|
|OnePlus 7 Pro SmartPhone||8 GB||256 GB||55,499 BDT|
|Vivo V15 Pro SmartPhone||6 GB||128 GB||39,990 BDT|
|Oppo F11 Pro SmartPhone||6 GB||128 GB||36,500 BDT|
|IPhone XS SmartPhone||4 GB||64 GB||115,000 BDT|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9 SmartPhone||3 GB||32 GB||14,999 BDT|
|Vivo V19 SmartPhone||8 GB||128 GB||35,990 BDT|
|Samsung Galaxy M31 SmartPhone||6 GB||64 GB||23,999 BDT|
Asus Smartphone (1)
Honor Smartphone (3)
Huawei Smartphone (7)
iPhone Smartphone (1)
Itel Smartphone (19)
Nokia Smartphone (13)
OnePlus Smartphone (3)
Oppo Smartphone (19)
Realme Smartphone (12)
Samsung Smartphone (37)
Symphony Smartphone (17)
Tecno Smartphone (35)
Vivo Smartphone (31)
Xiaomi Smartphone (57)